Yea for Friday!
- All Senior/Junior uniform fitting starts at 2:30. Should be in light shorts/blue tee shirt/black socks/marching shoes
- All Freshmen/Sophomore uniform fitting starts at 4:00pm. Should come ready for game in light shorts/blue tee shirt/black socks/marching shoes (I am feeding them pizza at 4:45 after they have gone through the uniform process)
- All Senior/Junior report back to the building to get dressed at 5:30pm (students will want a jacket to wear on the OUTSIDE of their uniform in the stands as the weather will be chilly)
- All Seniors and Family will meet under the NORTH scoreboard at 6:10 for a 6:15 presentation
- All band members should be on campus by 11am (10:45 preferably). Please note it is Race for the Future day on our campus, so it COULD be quite busy around that time. Please plan accordingly.
- Band members should arrive in grey shirt and whatever they will be wearing underneath their uniform for the day
Tuesday morning sectionals – 6:45am
NO rehearsal Tuesday night (Choir Concert)
Thursday, Oct 16
5pm Drumline rehearsal begins
6pm Full band rehearsal begins (students to come in marching shoes and BLUE tee shirt)
9pm Full band rehearsal ends
Saturday, October 18
Odessa Marching Festival
11am call for drumline
12pm call for brass and woodwinds
All students arrive in grey performance shirt
Itinerary attached below
- Possible playoff games are looming (Oct 24, 31 and Nov 7, 14)
- Concert season is upon us, please get the concert instrument up and running. We begin on Monday, October 27
- Band Banquet Monday, November 3
- THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED MAKE THE UNIFORM CHAOS WORK AND GO!!!! YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THIS PROGRAM!
Have a great Friday!
Clifton D. Thurmond