Happy Friday! I’m a teacher, Friday’s are the best 🙂
Rehearsal BEGINS at 6:30pm. We did a much better job at this last night. There were only 5 people late to rehearsal. As a reminder, students have started receiving a grade for rehearsals as of last night. Make sure they have proper attire, equipment, dot cards, etc…and are on time for rehearsals.
Students should wear “section” shirts.
SENIORS and anyone who did NOT take a button picture last Thursday need to arrive at 6pm for their banner pictures.
Rehearsal BEGINS at 6:30pm. Students should wear “section” shirts.
Students need to arrive at school by 7:15am for the early morning pep assembly in some kind of TITAN apparel.
Tuxedo rental fee and sizing form is due for ALL boys (form attached)
Dress fee is due for all new girls and any girl needing a new dress. (letter attached)
This is our first football game and performance. We are pumped about it, so please come watch “SHINE”.
Call time for BATTERY is 5:00pm. I will feed them dinner. They will be playing for the “Titan Walk” to the stadium, then eating, then getting ready for the game.
Call time for ALL OTHERS is 5:45pm. Please make sure they eat before they arrive. Students should be wearing the following items:
- “uniform” shirt – rookies will get this Thursday night
- black marching shoes – all who ordered shoes will get them Thursday night
- black socks that go up the shin (NOT ANKLE SOCKS)
- comfortable athletic type shorts (THIN) to wear underneath the uniform
We will be done around 9:30ish and students should be picked up at the back door.
- On Thursday, September 17th, we have the homecoming parade AND an evening rehearsal. Because this will prevent your child from going home until 8:30pm, I will be instilling a mandatory homework hour between events AND will feed them dinner that night!
- REMEMBER, do NOT register your child for the ACT on October 24.
- IF you or your son/daughter has not completed the MSHSAA commitment form OR paid the district activity fee of $50, you must take care of this in the activity office with Mrs. Seabaugh BEFORE your child is allowed to participate on Friday night.
Have a great weekend Titans!