Snare drums, 4:30 start
Tenors and Basses, 5:30 start
All others, 6:25 start
Thursday, 9/15 (Homecoming Parade Day)
Students need to wear khaki shorts and their SHOW SHIRT (receive on Tuesday) to school for the parade.
Students will be released from class during 7th hour as we will ride the bus to downtown LS for the parade.
Parade begins at 3:30pm and will head north from the Baptist Church downtown and then head back down Douglas to end.
After the parade, we will feed the kids dinner at the church gymnasium while waiting for the buses to transport us back to LSW for rehearsal.
We SHOULD begin rehearsal by 5pm. This means we will be finished with rehearsal at 7pm. The drumline will hold an additional one hour rehearsal from 7pm to 8pm to prepare for Saturday’s competition.
ICE CREAM SOCIAL TICKET SALE MONEY DUE TO BE TURNED IN AT SCHOOL TODAY!
Call times are the same, 4:45 for battery, 5:45 for all others.
Since this is the Homecoming game, and we will recognize royalty at halftime, we will be performing our show for POSTGAME. This means dismissal will be approximately 30 minutes later than normal for a game.
Drummit at the Summit competition, Battery and Frontline ONLY.
All others are encouraged and welcome to come support and cheer on the drumline as they compete at LSHS at 3:00pm on the football field.
- Ice Cream Social ticket sale money due on Friday
- Competition time for full band on Saturday, Sept 24th will run approximately 6:30am to 3:30pm. More information to follow next week.
- Spirit Cup Fundraiser orders/money due Monday, Sept 19th
- Second installment of Band Fees due on September 15th if you did NOT pay in full during band camp
- Please sign up to volunteer at the Ice Cream Social by going to CHARMS.
Have a great weekend!