Greetings from your Titan Band Family!
Here are some updates and reminders from the band world:
- Tickets for the Kauffman Center concert are currently on sale. Please refer to my email sent on the 12th for that link. All members of the band program are involved in this concert.
- WIND ENSEMBLE (4th Hour band) has a rehearsal THIS THURSDAY from 4:30pm-6:30pm, in addition, I will be sending you a detailed email later this week concerning our upcoming performance on Sunday and Friday, the 27th
- The last payment for our Chicago trip is due on February 1st. Feel free to take care of that anytime before that date as well. A detailed email will be sent to participating student’s families at the end of this month
- If you are not a member of the Wind Ensemble, please join us this Sunday for their preview concert in preparation for the MMEA performance next week. The concert will be at 3pm in our PAC. The concert will also include a performance by the Northwinds (a community band from Kansas City)
- The next two pep band performances are on January 30th and 31st, please make sure students know their assignments for that.
- Another reminder to keep July 31 through Aug 4th open for band camp next year. In addition, percussionists need to keep the week prior (July 24-28) open as well.